Friday, June 26, 2009

Hey guys :)


Well hello everyone thanks for reading up on me i appreciate it. today went pretty well with the chemo, radiation , and infusion. My mom and dad took me today. We got to meet up with my chemo nurse Carrie, and talk about some side effects that i have gotten from the gad-tec. So a couple things that i have is that the tips of my fingers go numb and they are sensitive to cold and hotness. Same with my lips and the tip of my nose ?! And also my hips and legs are achy.. I feel like a old lady.. haha But i am gettin more medicine for that.. to try to fix it. If not they might have to put me on some steriods...But im hopin not :) Hmmm.. what else so my brother and savanna took me out for din din tonight to taco time yummy.. i love that place. we ate and tried to get my medicine.. but they said they would have to order it so i my fingers and lips are gonna be tingliee till like monday.. So luke spent the night and passed out early, so savanna and i stayed up watching movies and tryin to keep my dogs from not freakin out from the fireworks.. lemme tell ya jeffery is so scared of them... i feel bad for him. So right now its almost 12 and i am starting to get a lil tired... I have the weekend off from EVERYTHING!!!! well except the chemo at least im excited.. I get to hang out with my boytoy finally. Love that guy :) Well goodnight everyone or goodmorning! I will write more later on :) Thanks everyone for suporting me :)

8 comments:

  1. You goof-Ball What Ya ,...supposed to be?...A Cat,dog or a deer?...anyways cute pitcure!!!!
    and I' know your'e having Mexican Food!(yummy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shelb's.....Just got home from work and was seeing if you updated your Blog!....I've been thinking about you all Day...Well not just all Day ..Allways,.....I' just WISH!..I' could do this for You!..But like I' said The Man Upstairs has some Crazy plan..why this happend to You!!!...going with you to the Seattle cancer alliance center and the UW...REAllY..
    Woke Me up on LIFE!...I' Love you and I'm SOOOO
    Proud of you!...You are A STRONG,Beautiful ..caring person and I' know you will be feeling Better soon...Love Ya, and was just thinking about You!

    Love,Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Girl- Its Robert Brown! I just want to say I'm thinking about you and Im praying things are good for you. I just wanted to say hi; its been a long time. Take care and I hope to talk to you soon. And pleae tell everyone I said hi!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi shelby I look every morning and when I get hom from work to read your Blog. I am so proud of you, you are a beautiful young girl. I wish I could take your pain alway. But I do know you have your grandma and grandpa looking over you. I wish I was closer to help you with anything you need, but you know you can call me anytime. Gene and I will be at your house on the 18th to put a cover over your back yard so you can go out side and enjoy it. I love you. See you soon. Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Miss girl!....I' was hoping for a Update!..
    on your blog!...Your'e in TROUBLE with Me!...You told me you were feeling fine Yesterday!and you were sick...Well shelb's..I' hope you are Feeling Better today!...I' have Wed. off ..and Thursday....Sooo You have Me.all Day and night on Thursday...So I' will talk to You Wed. and come See you when You get home if You Feel ok......Love Ya, Tara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi my little green M&M I call you that because you are sooooooooooooo sweet. I hope your feeling better today. Call me when when you have time. So what would you like me to bring you when I come see my little green M&M. Take care. Love you Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Shelby,
    Hope the treatments are still going good, let me know your schedule for radiation (if you want to) and when i'm visiting my husband i'll pop down and say Hi, I don't want to be a pest though, just want to follow your progress :)

    Mike came through his transplant really great!!

    enjoy your long weekend!!! keep smiling!!!
    my direct e-mail if you want to let me know when you're doing radiation is;
    islandgardenz@hotmail.com

    take care,
    love,
    Tracy Holtum

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shelby! I check your page everyday to see new updates! It sounds like things are going pretty well. You looked amazing at graduation you would have never known anything was wrong!You are so strong and I couldn't even imagen going through something like this, you amaze me. I think about you all the time. If you need anything or someone to talk to, let me know. You can e mail me swtcheeks1621@aol.com
    Take care Danielle

    ReplyDelete