Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I went to the radiation doc today


So I went to the doc today.. with jesse and my mom.It was at the university of washington. We got to find out a little more about what steps we have to take for the treatment. So they went over a few things again of what we can do. Also I got some pictures taken of me so when i do get radiation they can calculate where exactly the radiation will go. So they had me lay down on this weird bed that moved and took kinda like a X-ray. They said they were going to make a mask for me so when i get the treatment done..it will go into the right places. So they got this square peice of plactic that almost looked like mesh. they put it in warm water and layed it on my face. It felt weird they were pressing it around my eyes.. nose... etc. Then they did more technical things haha. But ya that was the jif of the appointment. Its been pretty draining going to non-stop appointments but ya gotta do whatcha gotta do. Just keep me in all your guys prayers :) to give me the strengh to do all this :) I appreciate everything everyone has done for me love ya guys :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Shelb"s,
    You Amaze Me how strong your'e being from the minute you were out of surgery..You were worried about everyone else how they were Feeling?..you are such a Stong Lil' girl.and know you will get through this..I wonder why?
    But I' quess the Man upstairs only Knows why this is going on...but i' do know You have alot of Angels up there Looking over You!...and You have alot of support to get You through this journey!...and for Jesse ..He has Amazed Me (Beyond) ..all the Special stuff of making you take Vitamins to the Yummy Veggie drinks HE's juicing for You!...and never leaving Your side...what a Guy!..but then again
    look what He Has....YOU!...Love Ya, Aunt Tara

    ReplyDelete