Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Second day of radiation and chemo


Well today went well.. I took my chemo last night. My sister, and my aunt sherry took me today. We went to the seattle cancer care alance place first for my gad-tec. Then Sherry took us out to lunch to red robin. Which was reallly good! I havent really had a cravings for food lately... not hungry at all actually but then i get these moments where i am sooo hungry. So today went well just tired.. Dont really have much to say today ..... OOOo!! i forgot my aunt kelly and uncle gene are going to come over and help finish up our backyard over hang!! THaNKS u guys!! very thoughful Jesse and i love u guys :)

3 comments:

  1. shells, what a beatiful picture. your doing so great!wish i could be there every day with you.but ill be there as soon as you get home.love you soo much mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI, Mama...I' will take care of Your'e Lil Shelb's Today...I' have water,crackers and a special little care package all made up for her
    !...Ooooh I' better get some gas for the car for we wont have to walk or I'll make Shelbs fill it up..Heehee!...only kidding!...YES I' will make sure she drinks 16ounces of water before We get to C.A.C....and make sure she eats too!..Love Ya,Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Shelby!

    My last day of school is tomorrow, so Je'Tae and I will be coming to see you soon. I'll call your mom to make sure you're there because I have no way to get ahold of you. I love you, and you have been in my prayers everyday.
    Love ya,
    Sam

    ReplyDelete