Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hello everyone




So I just wanted everyone to know I have just been relaxing the last couple days :) Luke graduated yesterday.. my lil brother is all grown up now. He started his new job today.. Im very proud of him. Also today my mom, kelly, kylie, grandma diane, dad, ashley k, travis, and Mike stopped by today. It was nice seeing all of them. I havent seen kelly and kylie for awhile.. same with keerstin :) We all got to hang out at graduation so we all got to catch up. Also yesterday My neighbors Tim and Annette got jesse and I a treadmill how nice was that? We saw it down the road at a yard sale.. but just never got it and they went down there and got it for us. Thank you! So now when i am doing my treatment and need to get some exercise I will be able to just go into the "work out room " in our house. My Grandma Diane got me some healthy food from trader joes, and Ashley and Travis brought over some cookies that travis' mom made.. yummmy!!We took the mutts on a walk today.. oh and they got into the garbage and bella some how got tangled in wire... ya they were a lil bad today haha

No comments:

Post a Comment