Tuesday, June 16, 2009

UPDATES :


hey everyone so today is Tuesday. I went to the doc's yesterday to pick up my medicine. I will start my med's sunday night.. and then start my radiation monday. So since i decided to go with "gad-tec" I am getting a port inside me so they can inject the gad-tec inside me. I will get it everyday for 2 weeks and then after the two weeks i will get it 3 days a week. It will actually make me green literally. Gad-tec is a liquid that tends to attach itself to cancer/fast growing cells in our body. So when they do the radiation it acts as intencer to kill more cancer cells. So more about me being green.. Its such a dark liquid that it actually turns youre skin green.. your tears green, spit.. pee etc. Jesse's grandma said i will be her lil sweet pea... haha So I will be taking chemo every day basically and some medicine to make me not wanna throw up.. they say the mixture of chemo..radiation..and gadtec will make me feel kinda fatugue.. or sick to the tummy. But hey maybe it wont even phase me :) So i will be doing all this for 61/2 weeks and then i will get a break for a lil and then get another MRI and see how everything reacted to the treatment and go from there.

2 comments:

  1. Are those your babies? They are adorable! Hang in there, you're in our thoughts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to squish your babehs! They're so damn cute!

    ReplyDelete