Saturday, June 6, 2009

Tumor news. And thank you's!!




So we got the results back from the doctor about the tumor.Unfortanally the tumor was cancerious. They removed it all so thats a good thing, but I have to do treatment to make sure it doesnt come back. So we have gone to a few appointments to talk about what we can do. The kind of tumor i had is very rare for someone my age to get. Usually older people tend to get it. Its a kind of tumor that tends to grow back faster than normal tumors. So this is why we are gonna get started with radiation and chemo. I will be doing this for about 6 1/2 weeks. I will start around the end of this month. I think i will actually be going to the University of Washington for the treatment. So yep.. this is whats going on now. I feel wonderful though :) I dont have my headache's anymore and just been relaxing getting to hang out with my family and friends. So at home Jesse's been taking good care of me with my recovery from the surgery and getting ready for treatment. He has been making fresh juice for me, and I have been taking a multi-vitamin as well. I have had drinks made from carrot / spinish /wheat grass/apples/oranges/broccoli/ and celery. YUMMMY :) He's a good guy :) My family has been over almost every day helping me out as well. My mom has been cooking.. cleaning, and always keeping busy! My dad has been fixing things at my house that has been well over due to be done, hes been my handy man. He has fixed soo much!I also want to thank the MOSERS for raising money for jess and i.. And grandma Diane and Mike, we cant thank you enough for what you guys have done for us. Ashley k and Travis came over in the morning and I looked outside and they were weeding my yard! Stephanie and Luke have been over alot and have been helping out alot as well hanging out with me and just keeping me company. Jesse's dad Mike has been there alot for all of us as well. He has such a big heart that guy :) He got jesse and I a air conditioner. Oh my goodness lemme tell ya it helps out soo much in the house. He got this for us so when i am doing treatment i dont have to come home to a hot house. Thank you COSTCO for everyone, Thank you Kelly for coming over and keeping me company, Thank you !!!! If i didnt mention you dont think i forgot about ya i appreciate everything that EVERYONE has done!!! Jesse and I really appreciate everything .




No comments:

Post a Comment