Thursday, June 25, 2009

OH by the way :)


My Aunt dorlee and uncle steve got me a necklace, a healing necklace handmade just for me, the braclett has quam yin on it. she is the goddess os healing and compasion. and the pocket angel was givin to me from them from my grandma...it supossed to protect me :) Thank you soo much for all the very genourios jews u have givin me :) love you guys I wear the braclett everyday and rub the pocket angel all the time.. it gives me hope... thank you

So i know this has nothing to do with what im going though but i thought it was very nice and thoughtful of my sister to do this.. This ring here is the ring she got me for my 16th b-day. And i alwayd wore it.. Well when jesse and i were mixin motor mix i forgot to take my ring off.... this ring looked like crap.. it wasnt shiney... or anything now it looks brand new :) thanks stephanie again for the clean ring and the mints :) love you !

4 comments:

  1. shelby...good job, keep Us all informed about how your doing.

    Take Care, Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelby..what Beautiful Jewelry!...and Pitcures too!....You are taking good pitcures..I' think We should take up Photography,...you take the pitcures..I do the backdrops...I' think We did pretty good lastnite doing the jewelery shots!..WATCHOUT Steph......You have Competition..Heehee!..You sounded in good spirits and Awake tonite when I' talked to You
    I'm Soooo Glad You were getting out and gonna go to dinner with luke and Savanna...because You have been so tired after the long days and have been wanting to Sleep...I' was exausted today after the long Day and the (Crazy nite)..
    you know what I'm talking about ...Hahaa!..poor Jesse getting 2 calls in 2 nights...Stay Strong and positive miss Shelb's...You have Me on Thursdays and more if you need Me!...I'll see you tomorrow with Treats for You,Jesse and the fur-balls.

    Love Ya, Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. MS. Shelby - OMG - Gary told me last week what you have been going through! I admire you - you have a great deal of strength and a wonderful support team! If there is anything we can do for you please let us know. You can email me @sipnzip29@yahoo.com - maybe we can do coffee after work or something - you let me know! I am thinking of you girl!! Michelle Berntsen (Gary and Sarrah too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelby,
    When I saw you at Costco Saturday I wanted to give you a gentle hug and tell you how beautiful you looked. I wanted to be careful just incase I had a germ. You're immune system is probably a little weak. So I'm sending you a big o'l vurtual hug. I sure miss you It's not the same at work without you. It was great to see you. Let me know if I can do anything to help. Weed or cook something yummy for you.(Phone # in card) Praying for you always, Love Karen

    ReplyDelete