Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Beautiful day!


(These are pic of my goddaughter leah i love that girl soOoo much)

Hey everyone, Sorry I havent written for a few days. I have had a lot going on sunday/monday i wasnt really feeling the best and monday i actually had to have my aunt and mom pull over when they were driving cuz i threw up everything. I know gross sorry. Then when i got home i was shivering and had a temp. of 102.2 My mom went and got me some liquid tylonal to help with it and we had to call my chemo doc. Everything ended up being fine.. one of m nurse's forgot to give me some of my anti-nausia med and that could have been why i didnt feel so well. So then tuesday i was feeling a lil better they gave me some more med Stephanie stayed with me tha night and we had a good time. Travis, Owen, and molly stopped by and we got to talk to them for hours. O and also stephanies fiance' matts brother daniel came over as well and got me a present OOO and same with molly and owen :) Thank u everyone i really appreciate it a lot. And today i feel wonderful. Sherry took me today and i had my infusion of the gad-tech at 11. Then after that we went to victoria secret and got me a couple goodie's from there.. Then we went to radiation around 3ish and then met up with my radiation doc to just talk to see how things are going and they said so far everything is going well.. Then we had to meet up with my chemo doc.. That was when it took forever!! we had to wait a hour to see her... so we ended up not even leaving till like six from the UW. Lemme tell ya i was tired . Sherry got us a coffee so it helped out a lil :) I have 3 days off this week yay!! This fourth of july is jesse' and my 5th year anniversary!!!! yay! Im not really sure what we are gonna do.. but anything with outdoing with treatment would be fine.. just hanging out with my hunners :) Well Thanks everyone for checkin in on me :):)

12 comments:

  1. hi baby girl, you sound soo good today, im so glad your feeling better today,i dont like to see you sick.sounds like you had alot of fun with sherry today. wish i was with you guys.well tomorrow will be 2 weeks of treatment down yay!!!!!!!and your not green thats great!love you more then the whole wide world ,mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelb's,
    I'm Sooo Glad Your'e Feeling Better!!...I' wish I' could of stopped by last..nite!..I'm
    OOoooH So Glad You two had a Good time!...It
    is nice You Two Bonded in That special WaY!
    Tomorrow is are Day!..I'm Getting Rested Up for Tomorrow...I' Hope Your Mom,Dad,Steph,Luke , and Family Stop on over when We get back From the UW....I' will order us Some Pizza or Something..and of course bring the Special (CATNIP)'...the the Furballs Love!..And of course bring us some Munchies..Because I'm sure We will Need a bite to Snack on....Hope You all can stop on over.....Love You All! Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey shelby!! im glad your feeling better, im glad you had fun with steph!.. hehehe. lemme know next time!! haha jk,im happy for you that you have a three day weekend!
    -savanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. First step to addiction is denial.
    if you need help im always here
    -luke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luke & Savanna...I' Hope you stop on over tomorrow night...Were gonna have A Special Party.. for Shelbys..2 Weeks and a early little 4th of July party!...Maybe Your'e neighbor Boy that Loves to Keep US Awake at Night!...can supply the Music?..HeeHee!..See Ya tomorrow.
    XOXO-Tara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Day,For a Beautiful Girl!
    Stay Strong, Stay positive

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi my little green M&M (sweetie) so your not green any more your still my little M&M. You sounded real good tonight when I talked to you. Next time you and Steph have a party let me know and I will show up HA HA. Gene and I will be over in about two weeks to get that cover built so you can go outside. You and Jesse have a great 4th and weekend. So what is Jesse going to get you for 5 years? Tell him I don't think it is paper. Let me know if you need me to bring anything over like munchies. Love you so much. Take care and talk to you soon. Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning Shelby. Last day for treatment this week and three days off, I hope your still feeling good today. You have a great day. Let me know if I can do anything for you. I will talk to you soon. Love you Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Shelby, hope your treatment went well today. Now three days off. Gene and I are coming over next Friday the 10th so keep that night open for us to stay with you. When Saturday we will build the cover in your back yard so you can go outside and enjoy it with you dogs. So you still need to tell me that you want me to bring, what kind of goodies would you like? I will talk to you soon. Have a great 4th and three days off. Love you. Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Shelby,
    I am so glad you are finding things to help you cope with your treatments! I love reading your blog. I hope you and Jesse have a great anniversary together, I am glad you get time off, you deserve it. We are finally home from dropping Steven off, so I think if you are up to it, I will visit on Sunday (I don't want to bug you on your anniversary!). Can't wait to see you! Love, Susan & Ed

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wooooah!..(Wakeup call)...So where do I' start..I'll let Shelbs tell you about Our Day
    before her 3 days off for treatment....(8 hours later) and afraid My sister is gonna ban Me from Shelbs..WoooWhee!..I'm Exausted and all I did was Drive..and do a few things for her..Soo A Thought for Everyone!..I'm Shocked at All the People sick with Cancer..taking Shelb's to treatments ...has Really gave Me a New OUTLOOK on Life!...the only thing Good about Shelby being sick...is I'm seeing and talking to My Family and made Me Realize how MUCH Iv'e Missed you All..and I' lost someone very special to Me due to Mu Supid-ness!..I'ts made Me realize how Lucky WE all are...Shelb's I'm Sooo prud of You !..You have been so Strong
    and positive through this all and I' will do anything I' can For you and your'e kids(Fur-balls) to get you though this CRAZY Journey.
    Love Ya,Tara

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Shelbs!
    So, I just wanted to stop by again and see if there's any updates. Just reminding you that you're in my prayers and I love you!! I need a way to get ahold of you, my new number is 206-779-3706. Call me, k?? Love you (Great, now my numbers on the internet!! lol)

    Samantha

    ReplyDelete