Friday, July 31, 2009

Yay for friday!!




So today jesse and his dad took me to my doctors appointment, and radiation today :) We had to be in seattle at 9:30 so we had ta wake up early. So i have been havin problems with my port not wanting to get blood takin from it but it worked today :) So that was one less thing i had to worry about. also 2 days ago i got a infusion of phosphorus since ive been low and that took about 3 hours for that to get in my body... ya it sucked but i had to get it done. today they checked my phosphorus and it went down a little bit so i need to keep on drinking my med. intill that gadtec is out of my system. Other wise everything else looks good. I have 1 more day of radiation... :) and then i stop takin my chemo for the whole month of august. then only will be takin chemo for 5 days a month. :) So i am pretty excited about gettin a normal routine down again.. and not goin to seattle everyday! what else... Oh the radiation is going good :) the onlt bad thing is its makin my forehead DARK.. like really dark.. it looks like i have been only tanning my upper half of my head.. haha all i can do is laugh.. they say its normal but because of my skin.. i get dark easy anyway they said i am just gettin reallly dark. Then i had a blister on my head and it popped and so i have a really white spot on my head... :) oh well what can i do. it will all go away sooner or later..

10 comments:

  1. Hi Shelby, You are so pretty even with a really dark head and a white spot. You make it sound so easy ( and I am sure it not) and you have a good out look on everything. You are so special to me and everyone. I will see you next Friday and the one after that. We can eat all the junk food you want and go shopping. Call me if you need anything. Love you alway. Kelly
    P.S. have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelby,Well you almost have it whipped with your attitude it had to go well you think so positive thats what helps.Have a great weekend & remember only one more.You go girl!Love Ya Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelby,
    I love reading your blog! I can't wait to see you at your auction. I continue to be so proud of you! Take care!
    Love, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOooHOO! SHELb's..it's Your'e last Day of Radiation!!!...I' Hope You are Feeling Good
    and not being sick to Much...because I' never KNow really How you are because You never Complain or tell Me When Your'e really Sick!(I should Spank You!)heehee!...well Love Ya Lots.
    Aunt Tara

    ReplyDelete
  5. well my little shells you did it 6 1/2 weeks to seattle and going through all those treatments and brain surgery,your amazeing,i know it hasnt been easy,but you have a great out look on things and im so proud of you my angel! now you can sleep in and get some rest! well your fundraisier is coming up aug 16 at the black diamond eagles so hope everyone can show up . it 1-5 if any questions for anyone reading this they can email shawnaw509@msn.com ,anyone can donate for the silent auction or the bank of america !shelby wedlund medical fund, thanks everyone for suporting our special little angel shelby. we all love you more than the whole wide world my shells. mom and dad

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shelby,
    I just recently heard about your blog. You look wonderful and I love your positive attitude. You are in my prayers. Did I see that there is an auction coming up? when is it and where?
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shelby
    Just wanted you to know I am thinking of you always! You are so strong and will be always gorgeous! I like reading your blog so we understand most of what your going through.

    Love Ashley Corona

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Shelby :)
    sorry I haven't posted a comment in a while, You have been in our prayers everyday!!! I'm so happy that soon you'll be talking less chemo!!!! and life will be somewhat normal, I look for you guys every time we're at SCCA, but I think our schedules are just so different :( and we don't go over to the UW any more. keep that little angel with you and stay strong!! you're going to beat this pretty lady!! with love and prayers!!! Tracy Holtum

    ReplyDelete
  9. well shelby ive been waiting for you to update your blog, i know i talk to every day but i love to go on a read what my angel has to say,you now have until the 28 to rest before your next trip to seattle for the mri, so get lots of rest and when we go pick out a place we can go have lunch .shelby your so beatiful and i love you so much, now update your blog love ya, mom

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Shelby, do what your mom said, get lots of reat and update your blog, I love reading it and I know alot of others do to, that way I don't have to call you every day and bug you. I will see you this weekend for your party. This weekend you get Gene and I if thats ok with you. I will make cookies this time for you and Tara. So you have to tell everyone what you gave Steph for a wedding gift. I love you and look for your update. Take care and talk to you soon. Kelly

    ReplyDelete