Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Another day


So today my Sister took me to REI and to this wonderful resteraunt that had mexican food.. sandwiches.. and ittalian food. it was SOOO good. So today went really well. I have gained a couple pounds though haha they have me on steriods right now to help with the gad-tech. So it makes me HUNGRY :) Oh well i gotta take advantage of it. So yesterday my doctor gave me a lil too much benadryl and it Passed me out, i slept all day.. no joke my dad spent the night and he had to wake me up cuz i was out. So i have a new way in takin my pills... I have been eating bananas and then takin the pills.. it makes it actually alot easier. So tonight stephanie and I have been moving around things in the house and cleaning up stuff. She tried on a wedding dress tonight and she looked beautiful :) my momma came over also and looked at her too.. I am really excited for her. Well i have been feeling pretty good today i think its cuz i have been sleeping a lot the last couple days.. And also i wanna say thank you to my costco family for always bringing me food and treats over.. it means alot to jesse and i and we really appreciate everything!!!! Oh and also everyone Jesse's bday is coming up so whoever is welcome to come over for a potluck on july 18th its a saterday and it will be around 5-ish. byob if needed :) he is turning a big 26!!! happy birthday babe!

6 comments:

  1. Good morning Shelby, oh boy will you be hungry being on the steriods, when I was on them I would eat and an hour later I was eating again. But the steriods will make you feel real good. Gene and I will be over this Friday to spend the night with you. I can't wait to spend some time with you. I wish I was closer. You take care and let me know if you need anything. Love you Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. my little shells, you are doing so good,look so pretty, im so proud on how you have been handleing this. your in your 3rd week already,just 3 1/2 to go.counting the days.monday turned out to be a great day listening to the nurse and she had the same tumer in 2003 and shes had a baby and the cancer is gone ,lets get this treatment done so we can move on and you can have some babys for me.i can hardly wait! i love you more than the whole wide world, love ya mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi shelb's,...I'm glad You have been feeling Good lately!...I' will see You Tomorrow for are Day...Hopefully it go's better then last week!...Heehee!..just was thinking about you..Soo Stay Positive ans Get some rest.

    Love Ya Lots, Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shelby, Hope today went well for you. I got off work and started baking for you. I got three different kinds of cookies make for you and I am going to make more tomorrow. Gene and I will see you Friday night, so keep that night open for us to stay the night with you and Saturday night also if we don't get the cover done on Saturday. . If you need me to do wash I will. You know what I am taking about...til 2:00 in the morning HAHA. Take care and see you soon. Love you Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Sis!...You May come over and wash for me! and if you would like cook too!....Your'e cookies were amazing the last time you were here!...Yummy!..homemade food ...I' don't get homemade food anymore since me and mark aren't Together he was My Amazing cook,,,,,Sooo I' allways like homemade food ..I' think Shelby wants homemade potato salad like mom used to Make...heehee!...hope to See you when your'e here.

    Love,Tara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sis so what would you like me to make for you? Is it shelby or you that wants the potato salad. Come over to Shelby's on Saturday and you can help. HEEHEE.

    Shelby hope your doing well. See you tomorrow night. Love you Kelly

    ReplyDelete