Monday, August 10, 2009

Hello!




Hello everyone,
Sorry i havent written for awhile... ive just been relaxing and enjoying my days off from the chemo and radiation. So what have i been doing... hmmm... Layin in bed relaxing... goin to my parents house and hanging out... and just enjoying the days with jesse. On saterday was my sis engagement party which was a lot of fun :) So lemme tell ya my present i got her i got from Laura and Danielle.. They came over to my house with this little kitten... He is soo cute! but of course i couldnt keep him i already have a zoo at my house. SoooOoo.. I called matt and asked him if it was okay for steph to get another kitten.. and he was not going for it at first but then he gave in for the kitten.. so when i got to steph's house i had the baby kitten in a bag and handed it to her and she was like omg.. i cant have a kitten.. but then she was all excited.. :) His name is Arthur. he is such a loving lil kitten. So other than that the party was very fun :)hmm what else.. Oh my goddaughter came over omg.. she is succh a doll.. u ask her to show u her teeth.. so she smiles.. then u say lemme see ur mean face and she makes the most funniest face ever its soo cute!! and she laughs like a monster.. haha she is gettin soo big. Then also danielle came over and she put on her beautiful spain dress and was posing for me.. she is beautiful! shes got a personality on her for sure. So ya other wise i have been feeling okay.. i still am not 100% some days i still feel sick.. but i gotta stay strong :) anywho sorry for not writtin every day :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Shelby, I see you did what your mother said. I love reading what you have to say an I know so do alot of others. It was good seeing you last weekend. I will see you this weekend because Gene and I are coming over to help out with the dinner and auction. So do you me to get you a dress like Danielle's? You take care and rest, call me if you need anything. Love you Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelby,So nice hearing from you again I was getting worried about you.We will see you on Sunday let me know if you need anything?Love You Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Shelby, it was great to see you at the auction. I'm sorry I didn't get to talk to you much I assumed you were probably overwhelmed with all the people there that wanted to see and talk to you. I got to talk to your mom a little though she is such an awesome person slash hilarious. It is great that you made so much money, and if you ever need help with another fund raiser lots of soccer clubs and the sounders and/or UW I am sure would love to get involved so you just let me know about that. Anyway it was so good to see you, I was looking at the pics from highschool the other day and our freakin senior trip. So fun! Anyway hopefully me you and Keerst can hang out soon, and geez Vanessa is a mommy! Have you seen her baby yet? Talk to you soon...keep smilin:)

    Dani Bridges

    ReplyDelete