Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th everyone :)


So yesterday for the fourth Jesse and I got to hang out and just relax. My neighbors had a BBQ and Owen, Molly, Brian and his girlfriend came over as well. We all just ate some food and talked and talked haha. Our neighborhood is crazy when it comes to the 4th. We have like 5 neighbors that compete with eachother so there is never really a dull moment. We had a good time last night though.. So 2 weeks down now with my treatment! yay!! only4 1/2 more to go... :) Yesterday i was feeling pretty good just lately have been kinda a space head.. the radiation makes me kinda feel BLA some days.. but it goes away. Starting tomorrow i will only be getting the infusion 3 times a week instead of everyday! So i am HOPEING that it will make me feel alot better.. not soo pukeeey feeeling. So monday wed and fri will be the only days i have to do the gad tec stuff... I will still have to do the radiation everyday still though.. but its all good. :) Hmm.. what else is new.. Nothing much really actually just been relaxing and just enjoying my days off from everything... execpt the chemo... which has been hard for me to swallow the last couple days... grrr... last night i had to open the pills and take it with chocolate syrup. yum... NOT! my throat has been sensitive with swallowing things... so i have been getting pretty creative to try to take my pills... anyway everyone have a wonderful day and i will write more soon :) thanks everyone for the support.

4 comments:

  1. Shelb's You are sooo Funny chocolate Syrup!..
    I' Love you funny girl!...I'm glad You had a Good Weekend...and I''ll See You tomorrow!
    I' Hope Everyone had a Wonderful 4th!.

    Love ya, Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Shelby, glad you had a great weekend. So how did your dogs do with all the fireworks? Only 4 1/2 weeks to go, we all will be counting down the days with you. Gene and I went to Idaho for the weekend to see one of our friends that move over about 3 years ago, they have 120 acres and built a new house last year. We had alot of fun walking all around and seeing deers and other wild life. They have some old out buildings filled with stuff people have just moved and leave things, so we had fun looking at alot of different old stuff. We took the two dogs and the cats stayed home. When we got home Sunday night about 9:00 PM Paris one of the cats was locked in the house, boy was she mad at us when we opened the door. We had a litter box in the house for her and some water but no food. Good thing it was only two days. She always runs in when you open any door to the house, car and garage. Maybe this time she will learn not to sneak in anymore. We will be over in 5 days, so Friday night you get Gene and I and Saturday we will start on the cover in your back yard. I will see you soon. Love you Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shelby, hope your treatment went well today. Call if you need anything. Love you Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol god that chocolate thing sounded so much better in theory. Sounds like bananas are a much better idea. Wish I could take credit but instead I just made it grosser....lol. I miss you pretty lady. Thinking about you everyday and praying for that guy you met (you mentioned in another post) at the hospital.

    ReplyDelete