Monday, July 13, 2009

On My 4th Week now :)


Hey everyone so my weekend went really good :) A lot of my family stopped by it was nice seeing everyone. Kelly and Gene came over and built Jesse and I an over hang from the house. That was soo nice of them to do that.THANK YOU!!. They came over, along with alot of other family and friends. So i am in my 4th week and everything has been going well.. besides the hair loss and i am starting to get blisters on my fingers from the gad-tec... sucks but hey if it helps out in the long run then so be it. So Not much is new just been keepin strong, And going day by day :) thank you everyone who has been keepin up on my blog....

4 comments:

  1. Good morning Shelby, It was soooooo good seeing you this weekend and you looked sooooo pretty. I am so sorry about your hair and the blister but like you said if it makes you better then so be it. The hair will grow back and the blisters will go away. I will be back over to see you in two to three weeks but if you need anything just call me. I love you so much and am so proud of you, you are so strong. Have fun at you party this weekend. Take care. Kelly

    P.S. tell Tara thanks for all the drinks and goodies she made for everyone Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi my angel, it was so cute when you came driving up, you had the biggest smile and looked so pretty,shelby it doesnt matter if you have hair or not your such a special person,your almost through your 4th week,im counting the days for you .hope your fingers are feeling better,im here for you,any minute any hour, any time.i love you more than the whole wide world my little shells, love mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shelby I have finally got my computer to work to post on your blog!.. I just want you to know that your in my thoughts and prayers everyday!. If there is anything i can do for you, just let me know.. if its in my power i will do it!. I just got your # from Steph.. i had 2 numbers for you in my phone and both ended up being wrong :)
    take care and I will see you soon-
    Cousin Todd :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelb's..I'm excited to See Your'e new cut...I'm sure it Looks Beautiful...because You allways Do!...I'll see you in a few hours.
    to go to the UW...and if your'e Feeling Good I'll take You to dinner.

    Love ya, tara

    ReplyDelete