Tuesday, July 21, 2009

SOoO....


So last Thursday night i decided to opt. out of the gad-tec. I decided to because my blisters on my fingers were gettin soo bad that i could barley pick anything up. So i told my doc's and they said that it was totally fine. It was just something extra that i could do to maybe help it out a lil more but it was experimental so they dont even know if it does help. but ya so i am not doin it anymore YAY! I am feeling a lot better now since i havent been takin it.. but I have a blister in my mouth and on my forehead. Its a side effect from gadtec. But my fingers are starting to get better they arent as sensitive as they used to be. so what else.. we had jesses bday party last weekend on sat. It went really well, alot of people showed up it was really nice :) thanks everyone for bringing stuff as well it really helped out.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Shelby, I tryed calling you tonight but you and Steph must be having fun doing girl stuff. I am so glad you are feeling better and wish I could take all you pain away. You are so strong, just about one more week of treatment, count down. If you need anything just call me. I will be coming over on the 31 this month to stay with you and we will go shopping for that lounge chair for the back yard for you.
    see you in two more Fridays. Take care love you Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelby Michele - Girlfriend you stay Strong!! You are amazing......when I read your updates - it makes me smile and tear up........Take care and I hope that Sarrah and I can come see you soon......Ashtyn came over last night and we all chatted as a family!! Now we can heal and put the past behind us....for all of us it is a begining! As always - I think about you and your family all the time!! Hugs Michelle Berntsen

    ReplyDelete
  3. shells, your almost there honey, 1 more week and 1 day. i can hardly wait so you just can better. i still try to figure out how, why, but i cant . you didnt deserve to have this happen to you , your such a special person , with the cutest personality and a beatiful smile . shelby you have touch so many lives,all the special people that are ready to help you any way they can, just remember you are love so very much. well love you more than the whole wide world ,mom

    ReplyDelete