Monday, July 27, 2009

Hey everyone !!




Hey everyone just thought id letcha know how im doing :) So friday i went for my blooddraw my red and white cells are lookin good normal. and Also my kidney and liver functions are good also. The only thing that was low was my phosphorus. The gadtec totally wipes it out of ur body so i have been takin 3 pills a day to try to get it up. phosphorus basically helps ur body with ur joints, and also it can make u shakey and make ur eyes twitch a little if u are low. kinda weird huh?? anywho this weekend went very well :) I hung out with my friend Oksana on saterday. Which was nice. Then Jesse and i on sunday relaxed and went out to lunch and just had a good day. later that day a couple of our neighbors came over and we just hung out. Then i took my chemo.. and my tummers got upset.. and i threw up :( but i felt better after i did.. not sure why i did but whatever... Then today my mom took me to my radiation, it went well we actually met an older man that just had brain surgery and is just startin to do raditaion... he had the same tumor as me. crazy... my mom said he gave her a hug while i was doing radiation and said him and his family will be keepin me in there prayers :) So everyone keep him in ur prayers as well :) so we were heading home and then the car was on empty so we stopped at a gas station and i got us some goodies that made our tummies upset! haha i got us to large pops, chips, chocolate peanuts and a butterfinger :) yumm... then when we tried to get onto the freeway we almost got on the wrong way headin to seattle again so my mom backed up and we went the right way then :) well kinda haha we ended up goin though renton...long story short we made it home :) love ya momma :) we did get lunch and stopped at a lil boutique place which is soo nice.. right by the maple valley food produce place. anywho thanks for reading everyone and thank you everyone who has been suporting me though all this :)

6 comments:

  1. Hi Shelby, glad you had a great weekend and sorry about the times you get sick. I wish I could take all your pain alway from you. No body should have to go through what you are going throug. At least your mom got you home, one time she forgot about me and left me at the church ( ask her about that) I am thinking of you always and if you need anything call me. I will see you this Friday night and we can go shopping for a lounge chair for your back yard if you feel up to shopping, if not I will go and get one for you. I went shopping to day and got you alot of hangers, I know that you didn't have enough when I did your wash. HA HA Love you always. Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA!...Just got home from a Hard Day of work and felt like crying...No reson just been down a little lately and I read Your'e Blog and I't made Me laugh..Kelly said Your Mom forgot her somewhere!!!!..A funeral ..I' think it was Granpas and we all got to aunt shirleys and said wheres kelly...she was left at the church ..wellit made Me laugh tonight thinking about it...( AS I" Allways Say) Whats this Life???? heehee!...well Hope everyone is enjoying the Sun!...It's to Hot!...just thinking about old times...well Love to All! and Shelby..I'm SOOO proud of You!..You Beautiful Girl.

    Love You and the fur-Balls..aunt Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shelby,
    Just wanted you to know that we pray for you every night. The kids ask about you all the time and want to know if I have "heard" how you were doing. I love your blog for this reason and I bet there are many other people that feel the same way. We don't want to intrude in the "normal" of your life to constantly bring up the subject, or call your family. We really do enjoy hearing about how you are. Peace, love and happiness, The Bighorse family

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shelby, so how are you doing? Just one more day this week of treatment. I am so proud of you, you are so strong. Well did you ask your mom about leaving me. HA HA. Tell her I will never forget that. Good thing for cell phones or I would have had a long walk home. So I will be at your house to stay with you next Friday and the Friday after that. Have you found a lounge chair that you like for your back yard. If you see one you like I will get it for you. I saw the news last night and it was 103 in Seattle yesterday, how are you doing in this heat? It has been real hot here also and this weekend is going to be 107. Let me know if you need anything. P. S. Do you know what Sheph want for her party? call me when you have time. Love you Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shelby! This is Leah... Vanessa's sister. I have been reading your blogs and haven't commented until now but I just have to tell you that I think about you a lot! We are all praying for you and your family! God is so faithful and He loves you more then anyone or anything ever could! Know that He is holding onto you at every moment and carrying you when you can not walk on your own! I imagine life is not what it was... and I can't imagine how it is for you right now in this season of your life! It isn't always easy.. life.. but God knew you were strong enough for this battle! Or it wouldn't have happened! He only gives us as much as we can handle! I pray for your spirit to be happy, at peace and to have faith that you will be set free of this, for your body to heal completely!! And I pray a hedge of protection around you that all sickness will be far far away from you, now and always! I love you we all send our love your way and prayers always... Consider this a computer hug from ALL of us!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shelby,Last day this week hope you are feeling great.Now you can rest & enjoy the weekend.All of us love you & pray for you everyday.Take care & we will see you soon I hope.Lv Ya Judy & All

    ReplyDelete