Friday, August 13, 2010

update!



Hey just thought id letcha know my MRI came back good! we were a little worried at first because when we looked at the MRI the lil dot in where my tumor was was really bright.. and so they jus wanted to make sure it wasnt anything... so they checked and everything is the same! so nothing has changed! thanks for praying and keeping me in your thoughts~ :) If u would like a bracelet ..let me know just email me at shelbymw21@Msn.com all bracelets are 8.00 and it goes towards my medical bills.. :)

2 comments:

  1. Shelby, great news. So how do you like your job? Can't wait to come see you soon. Call if you need anything. Love You aunt Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news again Shelby so glad to hear it.Take care & we will see you before long,Love you Judy

    ReplyDelete