Monday, August 30, 2010

Hey



Hey everyone,
Well lately i have just been working... and had angel one weekend.. and had danielle for a day.. and had leah this weekend! so ive been busy with the kids! SOoo My mri came back fine, they just had to check to make sure everything was GOOD! so they just double checked it. BUt everytihng is fine! SSOoo... what else.?! Im still selling my bracelets.. if u guys want one let me know and i can make u one... :) Hmm what else.. O i got my hair dyed... so its a little darker now.. cant wait till i can dye all my hair... :) today i had to get my port flushed.. so we went to SCCA and then went to Zoopas... eh.. wasnt that good... actually! oh welll..

4 comments:

  1. Hi , shelby

    Just wanted to say hi, come see us sometime.

    Love, Steve & Dorlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelby, how are you doing? how is your job going? I like your hair color. I hope to come see you at the end of this month. I will let you know. Call me if you need anything. Love you Aunt Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shelby, GREAT NEWS on your MRI. LOVE YOU.
    Aunt Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shelby, So whats new. I will see you on Oct. 29th. you have me all weekend. Can't wait to see everyone. Love you Kelly

    ReplyDelete