Sunday, August 8, 2010

update







Hey everyone!! so i have a MRI this monday.. so wish me luck! So whats new.. well I got a job.. I am now working at cycle gear, in Auburn :) Part time.. 10-2 monday-fri!I really like it.. BUT i get tired easily..so im glad im not working anymore! I merchandise, and sell there.. So if u ever need anything for your dirt/street/atv come and visit me! or if u just want some cute clothes.. they have it! So what else... Jeffery got a gash on his foot...he was chasing jesse on our little 50cc dirtbike.. (SMALL BIKE) haha and wellhe got his paw ran over.. so i took him to the vet and they wrapped him all up... and i put a sock over it.. poor boy.. but hes doing a lot better..:_)ahh... hmmmmm...O ya i sprained my wrist..i was trying to get into my vegie garden.. it has chicken wire around it..and well i \tripped and ya..fell right on my wrist...but its better now..:) Also i am still selling my bracelets so if u are interested let me know and i can show u more pictures of the new ones i have made...:) thanks for keeping up with my blog..it means a lot to me

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shelby, nice photos, HA HA. You are cute anyway you look. I am glad you like your job, just dont over do it. Call me after your MRI tomorrow with good news. I hope to come over to see you in a couple of weeks, I will let you know. Gene and I have been busy with his mom and dad, I don't know if it is more work then having kids, but thats OK. That is what family is for. So you have to plan a trip over here before summer is gone, it has been real hot. Call me if you need any thing. Love you Aunt Kelly

    ReplyDelete