Monday, February 8, 2010


Hey everyone,
Well This was my last month for my chemo.. and Truthfully I didnt take it.. :/ I was going to try to take it but i knew i was just going to throw it up. So i did not take it. I know.. I know i should have.. but it just makes me feel soo horible. I have not told my doctors yet... but it is what it is.. I dont want to be critisized.. u know. Its my body.. and i know whats right. But when i was supossed to take my chemo i was not feeling good at all either. My heartburn has been REALLY bothering me. I get it everynight.. in my lower and upper back.. so painful where theres nothing u can do.. it actually makes me cry sometimes.. i went to the docter and they said everyting looked fine.. with my ultra sound.. the only thing was my liver was a lil imflamed. they said its from takin so much medicine. So they prescrribed me a ULTRA antiacid... to i am hoping it will help.. they say it will hopefully kick in within a week. Thank goodness that this pill i gotta take isnt too big and doesnt taste funny. I couldnt tell you the last time i ate red sauce... pizza.. mexican food...enchaladas.. mmmmm.... SO i really cant wait till i can eat some normal food. Well what else has been going on.. I have been working on my backyard... picking up a bunch of branches..dog poop. haha Jesse worked on the front yard and we finally took the xmas lights down from outside ... haha ya.. a lil late i know ...Also i want to thank Steve and Dorlee for the card, and the "believe" notepad i really like it :) U guys are very thoughtful.. i appreciate it. Also Kelly thank you for my lil license with my name on it :) its by my bed.. its so cute thank again for everything!!!!! Oh and Jesse and i ate on the porch today.. its sure nice havin the overhang.. thanks kelly and gene.. Love u all guys!!
Well i have this site where u can ask me any questions.. so feel free to :)

6 comments:

  1. Hi Shelby. I am not going to critisize you about not taking your chemo. I know it is no fun being sick and you have been through so much. I hope the pills help your heartburn. Try sleeping with two pillows or putting some blocks under your bed on one end so you head is higher then your feet, it worked for me some times. I am so glad you and jesse like the cover porch in your back yard. Sring will be here before you know it and you will be able to work in your yard more and put some flowers in the flower pots. Your yard alway looks so nice. You sure have a green thumb. I saw the license plate one day when Gene and I went shopping in Wenatchee, I only saw your name and your moms name on the display and had to get them for you. Chris Bunker called me today and told me to tell you and Steph hi. You take care and keep us all posted on how your doing and if you need anything. Love you Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. my shells, well your done w/treatment, im so glad,the last days you sound so good ,happy that your working in your yard.im glAd you updated. love u my angle ,mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shelby so glad your all done .Hope the pills are making you feel better, your on your way to well now thank goodness. Lv ya Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog. I love how strong you are and how you seem to have kept a light heart thru everything.
    You are the only person that can have even the slightest idea of what you have been thru, emotionally and physically. You have an amazing support system and I am sure that it's been rough and crazy for them as well. But you know what's right for you body. And after all you've been thru, you have the ability and have earned the right to do just about whatever the hell you want.
    When you are ready to get eat acid based red foods, call me. I have terrible heartburn too... but sometimes that Mexican food craving is just too much to bear..I'd be more that happy to buy you dinner and suffer the concequences later!
    Keep your head up girl. Jesse has my number, call me if you ever need anything.... Ty and Jesse are on the same shift now (different bases)... so you get the idea of my schedule :)

    smile :), Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shelby, how are you doing? Time for an up date. I look every day to read what you have to say and what everyone writes you. You know you have so many people supporting you. You have been through so much. But now it time you start feeling better. You will have to come over and see me this summer, we can just lay around in the pool and eat goodies. Call me if you need anything. Love you Aunt Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Shelby,
    You make me smile and sad at the same time.
    I am praying for you everyday and I love you
    and I think you give others a reason to love
    and be strong with you. So hang in there we
    are all in this thing called life together.
    All of us.
    Love Timi

    ReplyDelete