Tuesday, February 16, 2010


Hey everyone,
So I had my bloodwork yesterday.. went fine, jesse and i had to wake up early.. well for us 9am. i dont think we went to bed till 3?? So we were tired!!! When we got to SCCA it wasnt busy at all it was nice.. i wish it was always like that...makes it seem like everyone was getting better and didnt have to come here.. :) Well i got a lady for my blooddraw.. She kinda knew what she was doing she made me a little nervious.. she did the lidicane shot a lil too deep.. ugh..and well the other needle went fine.. Then she put this tape on me.. with gause to cover where she poked me. When we got to the car it was sore :( but its alright. Then Jesse and I went to Zoopas!!! yumm.. I actually ate pizza. i couldnt tell you the last time i ate pizza!! and pasta.. and ice cream.. yummmmm haha. Then we went home.. layed in bed and passed out. about 2 hours later i got woken up by ashley kennison :) We went to Ross, Tj max, and wallyworld :) I think i needed that we had fun.. we gotta catch up. Hmm Oh well valentines day was nice and relaxing. I woke up to roses and jesse giving me a kiss on my forehead. Hes such a good guy. Then we went to dinner at a mexican restarunt..YUM! then we rented a couple movies and relaxed...I think we both fell asleep on the couch haha. HMMMM.. What else??? Well I have been kinda gettin little headaches pressure.. Soo My mom called the doc and instead of the 22nd for my MRI i am getting my MRI tomorrow. just to make sure everytings fine. and less stress for me. So ill letcha know how it goes :)

3 comments:

  1. ok shelby, im so glad everything turned out, i swear i need my dyed after that .your mri was perfect now you have to go only every 2 months how nice is that, and i wanted to let you know i did see sleep so good i think all the stress just was released from my body. ok my angel now you can have babies . i love you mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelby, I am so glad you have nothing in your head. HAHA I mean tumor. What is this note your mom saying you can have babies now, you tell her that I want to go to the wedding frist, I have my wedding dress for you because I never had any kids. You and Jesse can have your wedding here on the lake if you want. Then you can give your mom and dad lots of grand kids. You call me if you need anything and come over to see me. Love you Aunt Kelly
    P.S. I hope you have a little girl and you can name her Kelly Haha. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. time for an up date again Shelby. Love you Aunt Kelly

    ReplyDelete