Monday, November 9, 2009

what have i been up to?


Hey everyone so halloween went really well thanks for everyone who showed up i really appreciate it. The raunza was mMmmm... goood. Thanks momma for makeing them. Everyone wants the recipe.. So what else.. i took my chemo this month.. i actually felt fine with it this time... besides the ocasional thowing up.. but it was only when i was tryin to swallow my pills. hmm.. what else luke brought me over some some about ahh 2 riks? haha so we have been haveing fires everynight. its really nice totally different heat. the animals really like it. hmm.. O i cleaned the 2 spare rooms in our house..lemme tell ya i didnt know how much crap i had haha i think i brought over 4 bags jus to the goodwill and like 5 garbage bags to the dump. but it looks ooo so nice now. CLEAN!!! not much else has been going on... i have jus been livin day by day.. i think i am goin to start to paint our living room soon.... it will give me somthing to do :) well my MRI came back good so i have jus been enoying knowing nothings there....but the brain :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shelby,So glad you are feeling so good now.My thoughts & prayers are still with you,THINK POSITIVE!See you on Thanksgiving,Love Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelby, How are you doing after your Chemo? I had a great time on Halloween. Tara you should have came over earlyer because one little boy come to Shelby's house for candy and she was handing out cookies and cheese a crackers and that little boy had the saddest look on his face when he didn't get any candy. I tought that she was going to get her house egged by all the kids on her block. Well Shelby maybe next year you won't have anyone coming to your house for candy. The food was great, I can't remember the last time I had Ronza. Judy I want to know how to make the ones with meet in them, so e-mail when you have time. Shelby it was snowing here yesterday and it has been so cold, I think I will go to Mexico with you. Hay Shelby Gene likes my new getter done shoe. Well Shelby only 3 more months for you to do Chemo so you just keep thinking positive. Call me if you need any thing. Love you Kelly

    ReplyDelete