Saturday, November 21, 2009

another month down



(picture of Angel and I)

so turkey day is coming up im really excited because i get to see my family i really dont get to see often. Jesse ended up getting thanksgiving off im really happy because he usually has to work. So we will go to judys house (my moms aunt) and then afterwards go to Jesses dads house mike. So i better be hungry :) Friday i will start my chemo again for 5day.. so wish me luck and it goes well with me feeling wonderful :) and not icky... thank god for those antinausia patches and pills.. i dont know what i would do with out them. Well not much else is new... I got a facebook.. lol but otherwise nothing.. i am doing a game called farmville.. ya my brother and his girlfriend are beating my butt on it.. whatever.. j/k So i will write more after thanksgiving to letcha know how everything went :) thanks for following up on me guys..

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Shelby, Happy Thanksgiving. I am glad your antinausia patches and pill are helping with your Chemo, I know it isn't fun being sick but taking all the pills and doing Chemo will help you feel better soon. So you just keep thinking POSITIVE. I wish I could be going to Judy's today, I miss everyone and really miss Judy's cooking. Tell everyone Hi for me. I just put a turkey in and we will taking it over to Gene's mom's house at 2:00. If I didn't have to work tomorrow I would have came to Judy's. So did you start painting your living room? What color are you painting? I am going to start painting my bedroom this winter because you can't do much in Moses Lake in the winter. It snowed here last Saturday morning, I hope we have a white x-mas this year. So less then 25 days until x-mas, maybe Gene and I can come over for that this year. You take care and call me if you need anything. Love you Kelly

    ReplyDelete