Friday, November 27, 2009


hey everyone :) well today is black friday.. did i wake up early to get some good deals?? Nope haha i like my sleep tooo much. So thanksgiving was nice.. i got to see my family... and jus relax and eat my mashed potatoes.. and my stuffing :) O dont forget my chocolate pudding pie YUMM Thanks judy for all the hard work in youre cooking ... everything was amazing it was good seeing you.. Well tonight i start my chemo.. i am not looking foward to that but i just dont think about it till i have to do it... well i try.. So this time i will be trying vanilla wafers to take my pills.. haha ya i know im weird but i cant swallow pills worth crap. So soo far i can no longer eat banannas... ganolia (SP) bars... fishie crackers.. and now its gonna be vanilla wafers...maybe i should do it to the food thats not good for me.. like ice cream haha.. that chemo makes me not like certian food its weird... Well what else is new..... I have a MRI coming up in december so pray for a clean slate :) also i have to take a kidney test.. to make sure that they are absorbing my phosforus... its just a urine sample.. nothing crazy. Ohh and MY sister is prego!!! Im going to be a auntie :) im really happy for them.. i have already ordered clothes for the baby.. haha.

5 comments:

  1. shelby, we have a really nice thanksgiving and the best food ever aunt judys the best cook. it was nice seeing everyone to. your on your 4th night of chemo ,1 more night then your done for this month and 2 more to go, it will be here before you no it. your feeling pretty good and you have a christmas tree to decorate now.shells there has been some hard days ,but just remember the next day will be better ! can you believe your going to be an auntie ,its so exciting and we are going to spoil our new little baby!!!! shopping. shells we all love you so much, so keep the postive attiude and youll be there before you no it. love you more than the whole wide world dad and mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelby, Hope you are feeling good after your Chemo. I missed everyone on Thanksgiving and missed Judy's cooking. So you are going to be an auntie, how exciting. I remember when your mom was prego like you call it with steph, you and Luke and I got to spoiled you all it was so much fun and I guest I still do spoil you. Thats OK because that what auntie do. So what do you want Steph is having a boy or girl or maybe one of each twins to fun in the family? I think she is having a boy. Well you take care, call me if you need anything. Love you Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. HiShelby,Well your done with your Chemo again just think only 2 more months & you are done.It was so nice to see everyone on Thanksgiving,lots of food & people.There was 39 here I sure miss Kelly.I couldn't get out of bed the next morning I had fallen a week before & I guess that made it worse.I have been going to the Chiropracter & laying on ice all week I thought I was going to die & wished I would.How about that steph,married & a baby on the way she surprised us all.Well you take care,I love you Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shelby, How are you doing? Hope you are feeling great. I still look at your blog everyday to see if you have updated it. Can you beleive x-mas is almost here. And your going to be an AUNTIE, that is so cool. I hope to see you and everyone on x-mas. It snowed here last night and today and they are calling for more snow, looks like we will have a white x-mas. Call me if you need anything. Love you Aunt Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Shelby, it wouldn't let me post on your update. Happy New years. Love you Kelly

    ReplyDelete