Friday, May 7, 2010

updates



Hey everyone,
Well everythings been going good.. :) just been takin it easy still.. working in the yard.. which i love doing.. last weekend we went up to my parents cabin with Leah and they had a fishing durby (sp) i didnt catch anything.. but it was still fun. Leah had a blast... she wore herself out though. Then today was Brain cancer awareness at the mariners game :) it was fun i went with my mom, brother, and savanna.. Linds and her boyfriend were there also.. if you go onto facebook i h ave a lot of pictures :)Anywho.. The brain cancer walk is coming up soon.. :) I have raised over 3,000 so far.. If you guys can help out please do!! any donation helps! thanks everyone for the support :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shelby, I do look at your web page everyday for up dates. Sorry I haven't written you. Hope all is well and that you are enjoying your fishing pole. You will have to come over and we can take you fishing. I heard you are going to Alaska soon to go fishing. You will have so much fun, I wish I was going. Come over and see me soon I have the swimming pool all clean and ready for you. I will be over on the 25th for the cancer walk. Love you. Aunt Kelly

    ReplyDelete