Sunday, April 4, 2010

updates




Hey everyone,
Well everythings been going good here.. I have a MRI next monday..which will be fun!My grandma Diane has been taking me to get a vit. C infusion ... she took me the fist time, and then jesse took me the second time. i am doing it once a week.. they put a butterfly needle in my arm and ta da! After i have the infusions i have SOO much energy. SERIOUSLY. Ahh... what else Well Jesse and i and Jeffery our dog went to my parents cabin on my brothers bday.. which was pretty fun.. :) got some good pictures of everyone.. haha Jesse had a cold.. and then i got it.. which it sucked. i am now jus getting over it. But anywho.. I want everyone to know that there is a brain cancer walk coming up in june well june 26th!! And i would love for anyone to come and join me!! I have a team.. called BELIEVE. if u go to www.braincancerwalk.org and go to team names.. i am there!! you have to register, is u wanna walk but if u dont want to walk then there is a spot where u can donate to the team believe!! and the more donations we get the better! its going to a great cause.. to find a cure!!! . Well if u have any questions just ask me !!! Wish me luck on my MRI :)

1 comment:

  1. well shelby its about time to update!!!! yourve been doing sooo well and look beatiful like always. im excited for the braib cancer walk its going to be fun, and of course for a good cause YOU!!! we all love you so much angel , monday is mri day ,i know it will be great like always!!! love you angel , mom

    ReplyDelete