Wednesday, January 13, 2010

hey everyone







Sorry i havent written lately.. i recently got facebook.. so i have been keeping up on that.. anywho my last MRI in dec. came back great. nothing there but my brain haha. But my phosp. is still not up to par. its supossed to be a two.6 my computer isnt wanting to type certian number.. ugh.. ""i think its time for a new computer"" anywho my phos. is suposssed to be a two.6 and mine is a one.5 so its low... so we went to the kidney doctor and he said that my kidneys had gotten damaged from the gadtec.. but only with the phos. absorbing.. they said they should heal themselves.. so we will see in time u know. so i am still taking a suplement to keep it up. what else... oh i have a cold right now and it sucks.. im all congested and sore throat.. no fun.... I think i got the cold from the "bouncy place" i took angel and danielle to a bday party.. ages 5, and seven. and well lemme tell ya there were too many lil ones runnin around with germs infested sneezing.. ew... ya i tried to sanatize all i could but i guess it didnt help.. also Angel got sick too.. so i have been laying in bed for the last days just feeling like crap..luckily my bed is comfy and i have a tv to watch in there... also my momma made me homemade potatoe soup... mmmmmm soo yummy so i am filling up on that. what else.... hmm well i took my chemo for last month.. and i only have one more dose to take YAY.. " but last month was kinda a hard one.. one day i felt so sick i actually didnt even take my chemo because i knew i was gonna jus throw it up.. NO FUN i am very excited to not have to take chemo anymore.. i hate feeling like u have to throw up all the time.. and jus worn out.. Well what else.. Jesse and i painted a bedframe and tv holder we got from my sis.. it looks really cute. im suprised it all fit.. its Big furniture.. ahhhmmmm.... i got pulled over in my truck because i guess one of my headlights was out and taillight.. i didnt get a ticket at least.. our truck has a issue with the lights.. lol i jus turned the truck off and then back on and they were fine.. Chevys.... Well My next MRI is in feb. the end of the month... so wish me luck.. i also have a few appointments for my blood work.. they wanna make sure that im keeping up on all my levels.. if u guys have any questions u want to ask me go for it if i left anything out k.. im trying to figure out why its not letting u guys post anything.... so bare with me.. thanks again everyone. OH and my christmas was wonderfull.. couldnt be better.. i got everything i wanted... and just a laid back xmas.. i got a cancer necklace also from jesse... white gold quarter carrot necklace.. sp. and also my grandpa gary and joanie came up for xmas.. and christy and darnell.. my dads side of the family came up to visit... it was really nice to see them as well..

3 comments:

  1. well my shells, your almost there ,can hardly wait! we had a very nice xmas , we r going to have a new baby in the family! your doing great!!!im so thankful for you, steph and luke i love you guys so much ,enjoy your soup and hurry up and get better,, love mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelby. I am glad you up dated your site. I look at it everyday to see how you are doing. I don't want to call you if you are sleeping or don't feel well. I tryed to post comments but it wouldn't let me, so it looks like you got it fixed. I wish I could have come over for x-mas but I was sick and didn't want to get you or anyone else sick, I was in bed all day on x-mas so Gene eat a box of candy for x-mas dinner. I love the necklace you got from Jesse but tell Jesse that the next thing he gets you better be a ring for your finger so we can start planning a wedding. I talked to your mom today and she said that we are going to have a party after you are done with your Chemo, called the NO CHEMO PARTY. I am glad you are almost done with your Chemo and hope that you can start feeling better, I know it is no fun being sick. You have been through so much this last year. This year is going to be better, you feeling great and going to be an aunt. Now you can start planning your trip to Mexico. I am so happy for Matt and Steph. This baby is going to be so spoiled just like Steph. I love the stuff you got the baby, they are so cute. Well you get over your cold and start feeling better. You call me if you need anything. I want to come over soon to see you and everyone. Take care and keep updated your page. Love you Kelly.
    P.S. Hay maybe we can have your NO CHEMO PARTY at the Playmor tavern, we had so much fun last time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shelby,

    It's Matt's Aunt Timi.
    I am glad to hear your doing better! It's nice to have such good news. I love to follow your blog
    you seem like such a sweet girl and of course we
    love your sister. Matt is the most wonderful kid.
    He was my first child (sort of) and is still my very favorite nephew. I am glad he and Stephanie are a family. Can't wait to find out what they are having.
    You take care and know we are all praying for you and
    your family.

    Aunt Timi

    ReplyDelete