Tuesday, July 6, 2010



Well I went to ALASKA with my uncle gayle.. :) i was there
for 4 days! it was soo much fun!! Thank you gayle for taking me... and spoiling me! It means alot takin me there!!! I was the first one to catch a fish... :) a king salmon! I already wanna go back... haha

brain cancer walk went good! better than i expected..Thank you everyone who joined.. and donated.. it means the world to me.. :) My Doctor,and nurse came and walked in my honor..:)thanks Carrie and Erica!! EVERYONE thank you soo much for everything!!

Thanks everyone for keeping updated with my blog!!

1 comment:

  1. I want to go to Alaska, you think Gayle will take me. I had a great time on the cancer walk and could not believe how any people came and how much money everyone raised. You did a great job Shelby raising so much money and going over your goal. I am so proud of you.
    You have so many people that care about you. Your one special girl. Love you Aunt Kelly

    ReplyDelete